Make A Difference For Good
Volunteers are the heart of HERO! Our dedicated volunteers provide
important support needed for our day to day operations. HERO moves thousands of pounds of medical supplies, instruments, equipment and other health-related products each year. We would not be able to serve our local and global missions without help from our volunteers to complete these tasks. Common volunteer tasks for individuals and groups include:
- Cleaning, sorting, and organizing donated healthcare equipment and medical supplies
- Packaging and preparing medical supplies and equipment on pallets for shipment
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Donation pick up and equipment delivery
- Equipment maintenanceand repair
- Light janitorial duties such as dusting and vaccuming
- Customer service, retail center, and office support
- Community outreach, special events, and committees
Our volunteers provide an incredible service to our organization and to the individuals we serve. Groups and individuals of all ages and backgrounds volunteer with us. We welcome service groups groups,
students, church groups, and individuals. Every volunteer hour donated makes a difference!
Be a HERO by signing up to volunteer today!
Opportunities for individuals and groups include helping in the warehouse, storefront, office, and community and fundraising events. Be a HERO by completing and sending in an application today!
Warehouse Assistant Volunteer
We are currently seeking a FT or PT Volunteer Warehouse Assistant for additional warehouse support. Tasks include everything from loading and unloading supplies to general equipment repair.
We are currently seeking a FT or PT Volunteer Truck driver for local donation pick-ups and deliveries. Tasks will include driving and lifting. Must have clean driving record and current insurance.
Be a HERO
Our dedicated volunteers provide vital support needed for our day
to day operations. Every volunteer hour donated makes a difference!
Thanks for being a HERO!